Accounts Receivable Accountant
This position is Full time
Position Location: Houma, LA
We are seeking a self-driven professional to join our accounting team as our Accounts Receivable Accountant.
Your responsibilities as Accounts Receivable Accountant include:
- Preparing invoices, journal entries, month end closes, client reconciliation and analysis, and assisting in collections
- Participate in projects associated with the improvement of accounting processes and controls
- Prepare project reports and assist senior professionals and project managers in understanding the accounting data associated with projects
- Frequent communication with clients regarding invoicing or other accounting related concerns
Our Accounts Receivable Accountant will need:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution preferably in Accounting or other business-related field
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high-volume environment
- The ability to meet deadlines while maintaining accuracy, and the ability to work independently is essential.
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and confidentiality
- Reliable and deadline driven
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including the ability to operate computerized accounting and spreadsheet programs
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people – customer service skills
This is an exciting opportunity for the individual who craves an environment that nourishes, encourages and insists upon your professional growth.