Environmental Senior Project Manager
This position is: Full Time
Position Location: Houston, TX
T. Baker Smith seeks Senior Environmental Project Manager for the Environmental Group in our Stafford, TX office with leadership experience, professional drive, and expertise ready to make an impact on our growing markets. If you are an Environmental Professional with project management experience in TX and passionate about growing an office within the Oil & Gas, Pipeline, and Industrial markets we serve, this is an ideal opportunity for you.
As our Senior Environmental Project Manager, you will…
- Participate on integrated, multi-disciplinary project teams achieving the development and completion of projects.
- Strengthen our existing client base and service offerings, bring in new clients by offering our current service offerings amongst all disciplines at TBS and identify opportunities for growth within the markets that we serve.
- Prepare permit applications and coordinate the permit application process for projects across our markets.
- Conduct wetland delineations, T&E surveys and consultations, NEPA reviews and assessments, development of regulatory-driven operational plans.
- Conduct Texas Railroad Commission (RRC), Texas General Land Office (GLO) and other local and state permitting and RRC compliance reporting.
Do you crave exciting opportunities?
- You will work with clients are a diverse suite of project across our Pipeline, Exploration & Production and Industrial Markets.
- You seek an environment that nourishes, encourages and insists upon your professional growth and offers a tailored approach to your personal career health and development.
- You thirst for work/life balance and appreciate the importance of a firm’s commitment to personal growth (we call this cultivating people) and stability for its associates.
- You thrive on mentoring and empowering project team members; you serve as an environmental expert.
- You enjoy a surrounding of early adopters and true leaders in the use of technology. You flourish when working with diverse multi-functional teams that skillfully deploy an array of technologies on cool and interesting projects.
Requirements and Skills needed:
- Bachelor of Science Degree or Master of Science Degree in biology, environmental sciences, environmental engineering or a similar field.
- A strong desire to grow, learn, and assist other associates in Texas, and across the firm, as a team effort for the development of the Environmental Discipline and the firm.
- 10-15 years’ experience with most recent experience in environmental consulting and business development.
- Excellent writing and communication skills and the ability to relate to clients and associates at all levels of the organization.
- Experience in Texas RRC Permitting and Compliance and operational facets of the oil and gas and pipeline industries.
- Experience with interpreting and applying a regulatory framework.
- Experience with industrial/petrochemical facility operations.
- Being able to secure clients and opportunities will be a primary considering factor
Additional experience and skills that would be beneficial:
- Water Resources Permitting, SWPPPs, SPCC and other Operational Plans
- Experience in Texas GLO coastal plans and programs
- Air Permitting and Compliance
This is an outstanding opportunity for a motivated environmental professional interested in their own and their team’s growth potential while working in an energetic work environment offering client solutions!