Survey Instrument Operator
This position is: Full Time
Position Location: Lafayette, LA
- Member of survey crew team. This is usually a 2 to 3 person crew under the direction of Party Chief to complete the crew’s assigned field survey projects.
- Responsible for running survey instruments on job sites.
- Understand and compute field calculations relative to the survey data collected.
- Operates all survey equipment and interprets data.
- Candidates should be motivated to follow instructions completely and accurately while working in rough terrain and outside conditions.
- 2-3- years Survey Instrument Operation experience.
- Ability to travel and stay overnight based on the work load for extended period.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
This is a great opportunity to work on challenging projects that make a difference in our community!
We offer you excellent pay, health and wellness offerings, 401(k) program with match up to 6% of salary, Quarterly Incentive Programs!