TBS’ environmental professionals provide an array of regulatory compliance and natural science services at each step of a project’s lifecycle—from initial conception, through planning and permitting, and to eventual operation. Charged with helping clients meet environmental standards, our environmental group provides key compliance, regulation, and permitting expertise that allow a project to proceed in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
Our professionals have the experience and trust of agencies and experts across the Gulf Coast. Our professionals also hold a series of certifications listed below.
- Professional Engineers
- Professional Wetland Scientists (PWS)
- OLDEB Certified Oyster Biologists
- Project Management Professionals (PMP)
- Registered Environmental Professionals (REP)
- Certified Coastal Practitioner (CCP)
- Registered Foresters
- FAA Part 107 Certified UAS Pilots