This position is Full time
Position Location: Baton Rouge, Thibodaux, LA
We are seeking an energetic, seasoned, self-driven team member who will have immediate positive impact to our market driven firm. The position is based in our Baton Rouge, LA office with secondary consideration given to applicants from the Thibodaux, LA area.
Our marketing group is the driving force that supports all business development efforts and is growing.
We are in search of a proposal specialist to help us convey our story, through the coordination and writing of proposals as we deliver new solutions to our clients.
We will both be successful and grow if you have an eye for details, strong writing ability and experience in editing technical content.
If you have supported another A/E firm for at least 6 years and have proposal experience with one or more of the following market sectors: Public Works (Municipal, State and Federal) , Pipeline, Land Development, Industrial, Exploration & Production , , you will be interested in finding out more about our firm.
- Proven experience in preparation of proposals in the A/E firm for a minimum of 6 years
- Strong writing ability (cover letters, marketing related)
- Comfortable reading, reviewing and editing technical content
- Experience preparing Federal proposals and expertise with SF 330 Forms
- Experience preparing LADOTD transportation-related proposals
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a comprehensive manner
- Experience in advertising a plus (print media)
- Experience creating graphics in InDesign
This is an exciting opportunity for the individual who craves an environment that nourishes, encourages and insists upon your professional growth.
Join us if you want to participate in and contribute to TBS’ leadership revolution that is laser-focused on transforming clients, careers and communities!