Senior Civil Engineer, P.E.
This position is: Full Time
Position Location: San Antonio, TX
We are searching for a Texas licensed Professional Civil Engineer with leadership experience and expertise in land development, public works, and industrial markets to lead the growth of our San Antonio, Texas facility.
- Take the lead in the refinement and implementation of the firm’s strategy and business growth plan for the San Antonio region.
- Mentor and empower project team members.
- Strengthen existing client base and service offerings in the land development, public works, and the industrial markets.
- Develop, execute, and manage complex civil engineering projects.
- Serve as a technical design expert.
- Texas-licensed professional engineer (P.E.)
- At least 10 years of civil engineering and land development experience
- Project management experience, including the development of project proposals, scopes, budgets and the successful execution and tracking of both small and large engineering projects
- Proven leadership skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Candidate will need to communicate clearly with clients and TBS associates.
- Experience monitoring and controlling costs within own work. Candidate must have experience solving moderately complex problems and will be expected to apply new perspectives on existing solutions.
- Proven skills in design, site development, database design, planning, and problem solving.
- Computation skills
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
This is a great opportunity for a motivated design engineer professional interested in their own and their team’s growth potential while working in an energetic work environment.