Survey AutoCad/Project Technician
This position is: Full Time
Position Location: Stafford, TX
T. Baker Smith, LLC is searching for an AutoCAD technician. This position is primarily responsible for providing technical support to the Survey Project Manager and team to complete the projects specifically in land and hydrographic survey.
As our Survey Project Technician, you will provide the technical support to the land and hydrographic survey team and will be responsible to:
- Operate AutoCAD and other related computer software
- Daily processing of survey data.
- Provide technical support for land and hydrographic project team members.
- Experience in hydrographic data processing.
- Attention to detail, and excellent written and verbal communication skills, GIS experience a plus.
The skills and requirements needed for survey project technician:
- 3 years of proven experience in CADD drafting/design
- Proficiency in ACAD Map survey software and Trimble Business Center software
- Experience in Hypack, Applanix POS Pac, Cheasapeake Sonar Wiz, and Fledermaus software systems
- Work experience in Survey Field operations
- Self-motivated and ability to demonstrate exceptional attention for detail is a must
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- Ability to make applicable mathematical computations as necessary
- Ability to produce design drawings generated from written instructions and sketches
- General ability to operate office equipment such as printers, scanners, copiers
Do you seek a challenge?
- Is your objective is to thrive, not just work, within a firm offering century-deep roots that facilitate the development of fulfilling professional and personal relationships.
- Do you enjoy an environment of early adopters and true leaders in the use of technology? You flourish when working with diverse multi-functional teams that skillfully deploy an array of technologies on cool and interesting projects.
- This is an excellent opportunity for you!
This is a great opportunity for an enthused professional interested in working in an energetic work environment.