Survey AutoCad/Project Technician
This position is: Full Time
Position Location: Stafford, TX
This position is primarily responsible for providing technical support to the Survey Project Manager and team to complete the survey project.
As a Survey Project Technician you will:
- Have the ability to operate AutoCAD and other related computer software in particular ACAD Map survey software.
- Daily processing of survey data
- Provide technical support for project team members
- Attention to detail, and excellent written and verbal communication skills, GIS experience a plus
Requirements for Survey Project Technician are:
- 3 years of proven experience in CADD drafting/design
- Proficiency in CAD Map survey software and Trimble Business Center software
- Work experience in Survey Field operations
- Self-motivated and ability to demonstrate exceptional attention for detail is a must
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- Ability to make applicable mathematical computations as necessary
- Ability to produce design drawings generated from written instructions and sketches
- General ability to operate office equipment such as printers, scanners, copiers
This is a great opportunity for an enthused professional interested in working in an energetic work environment.