Survey Party Chief
This position is: Full Time
Position Location: Baton Rouge, Houma, Lafayette LA
TBS is seeking an experienced Survey Party Chief to lead a survey crew performing land, boundary, topographic, ALTA, pipeline surveys for clients. This position will participate in all survey activities to ensure safety, productivity and compliance with survey regulations.
- Coordinate and direct the survey crew team in accordance to project requirements
- Coordinate field work schedule based on project requirements
- Compile notes, sketches and records survey data
- Minimum of 5 years of field surveying experience and 2 years directly supervising a survey crew
- Full proficiency in using robotic total station, data collector, and GPS equipment
- Ability to read blueprints, plats, maps, site plans, deeds, legal documents, and field notes
- Microsoft Office fluency including Microsoft Excel
- Willingness to frequently travel to regional job sites
- Valid driver license with an acceptable driving record
- Ability to regularly work outside in all weather conditions including extreme heat and cold, wet and muddy conditions
- Ability to safely traverse and navigate rugged terrain in remote areas
- Ability to travel frequently travel regionally and occasionally nationally
- Ability to work overtime including weekends, as needed
TBS offers excellent pay, health and wellness offerings, 401(k) program with match up to 6% of salary, Quarterly incentive programs, and continuing education opportunities.
We strive to give our associates the opportunity to do what you love to do! Join us if you want to make a difference in your career and community!