Survey Project Manager
Registered Professional Land Surveyor, R.P.L.S.
This position is: Full Time
Position Location: Houston, TX
T. Baker Smith seeks a Survey Project Manager ready to make an impact on our Pipeline, Exploration & Production markets. If you are a Registered Professional Land Surveyor (R.P.L.S.) TX registration, this is an ideal opportunity to continue your growth in the oil and gas project management sector in the Houston, TX region.
As our Survey Project Manager, you will …
- Be responsible for administering surveying activities, which include oversight of manpower, technical resources, and client communication for multiple projects.
- Work within a dynamic team of survey professionals to manage the project teams’ work between office staff, field personnel and other professionals to ensure a quality work product.
- Communicate weekly progress and status reports on project deliverables to all project stakeholders and management team.
- Prepare and execute quality control reviews, safety and quality assurance procedures.
- Proficient in boundary determination and preparation of legal descriptions for final certified plats.
- Strengthen existing client base and service offerings; Identify opportunities for growth within markets and deepen client relationships.
Do you crave for an opportunity?
- You seek an environment that nourishes, encourages and insists upon your professional growth and offers a tailored approach to your personal career health and development.
- You enjoy a surrounding of early adopters and true leaders in the use of technology. You flourish when working with diverse multi-functional teams that skillfully deploy an array of technologies on cool and interesting projects.
- Mentor and empower project team members. Serve as a technical design expert.
- 5 years’ experience with knowledge of Oil and Gas for E&P and Pipeline.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, and Carlson survey software and Trimble Business Center software.
- Knowledge of Skyline for streamlining alignment sheet production a plus.
- R.P.L.S. registration in TX or ability to become registered within 1 year.
- Must possess excellent communication, diplomacy and listening skills; specifically, be accessible and responsive to the needs of clients and associates.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a motivated survey professional interested in their own and their team’s growth potential while working in an energetic work environment offering client solutions!